- GREAT TASTE (most important characteristic for me)
- easy to mix
- 30 servings per container
- NO Artificial ingredients
- NO Artificial colors
- NO Artificial flavors
- NO Gluten
- NO Dairy Protein
- Nothing trendy or unhealthy
- It doesn't mix itself and find it's way into my water bottles
THANKS for another quality product I can safely add to my training plans!!! You guys rock!
Here are the details...
What is Fluid Performance?Fluid Performance is an energizing blend of electrolytes and carbohydrates for sustained energy and optimal hydration during exercise.
When used consistently during training & competition, its unique formula helps the body sustain energy levels, avoid cramping, buffer lactid acid, & maintain hydration. It contains a dual source carbohydrate system, bioavailable electrolytes, and Vitamin C, creating an all natural & easy to digest sports drink.
What are the benefits of Fluid Performance Drink?
- Energy Delivery - Simple & complex carbohydrates in optimal balance to maintain blood glucose levels during exercise training and competition.
- Reduced Cramping - Medical grade electrolytes replenish those lost in sweat and help keep the body in optimal balance, even during intense exercise.
- Lactic Acid Buffering - Sodium Citrate helps to buffer lactic acid, maintaining energy levels and allowing you to break through training barriers.
- Immune System Support - Vitamin C helps scavenge free radicals produced during exercise.
- Consistently refreshing great taste - Low sugar & light flavor creates a drink mix that you don't have to water down, ensuring you receive 100% of the nutrients you need.
Nutrient HarmonyFluid Performance Drink combines ingredients that work in unison together and provide more benefit than taking them individually. When consumed during exercise training and competition, Fluid Performance provides the stable energy, electrolytes, and taste you need to perform.
Fluid Performance Drink is also easy to digest thanks to its gluten-free carbohydrates, it is dairy free, and contains no unnecessary ingredients.
Take Fluid Performance Drink during your next workout and feel the difference in your performance!
|Serving Size 1 scoop or 1 packet (27g)||Servings per container: About 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 100||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||8%|
IngredientsMaltodextrin (glucose polymers), Fructose, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Carbonate, Fruit & Vegetable Juices (natural color).
- Artificial ingredients
- Artificial colors
- Artificial flavors
- Dairy Protein
- Anything trendy or unhealthy